5 Powerful Crystals to Use for Grounding
Posted by Zane
What does it mean to be grounded?
Being grounded is all about being and remaining centered, having a sense of wellness & balance, and staying connected and engaged with the world around us.
When we are grounded, we feel calm and collected; we feel more in control of what’s happening around us and best of all we become more capable of making better decisions during trying times!
So what are the signs of being grounded? Here are a few:
- Feeling in control
- Facing uncertainty with poise
- Feeling confident and self-assured
- Being focused and determined
- Taking inspired action
- Starting and completing projects
- Having mental clarity and focus
- Feeling connected to those around you
- Feeling health and vitality
- Being in touch with your emotions without being emotional
- Falling asleep easily at night
- Getting up easily in the morning
This is all fine and dandy, but both you and I know that in today’s world it’s easier than ever to feel ungrounded. Too much work and too little rest, time just seems to fly by and you add life, family, school, and making a living to the mix, and you have a recipe for disaster.
So what’s the solution?
Get Grounded! How, you may I ask? Crystals are one way to create a grounding within you! Yup, the good all natural healing crystals.
Crystals are quite powerful and have been used for grounding for ages. They are so easy to use; all you need to do is to either hold one or wear one or simply slip one into your pocket, and you’re all set.
In this article, I’ll share with you 5 of my favorite crystals that I used to either get grounded or stay grounded.
1. Jasper: This earthy stone that is my go to crystal whenever I need to get grounded.
It’s well known for it’s healing and grounding energies.
Jasper in specific carries a very strong Earth energy, helping to deepen your personal connection with the Earth.
It can be worn or used during a meditation practice. They come in a variety of colors, but all of them carry powerful Earth energy.
I personally prefer Red Jasper stones, as red is my favorite color but also because red jaspers have a reenergizing and reinvigorating effect on the body.
2. Bloodstone: Sometimes it’s referred to as Blood Jasper.
Bloodstone is not really jasper, its more of a dark green Chalcedony with hints of red to brown.
Its energy is known to purify hence its widely used with people who are trying to detox or get on a healthy diet.
It also gives the sense of vitality and strength, compassion and courage. As a crystal, it is both mystical and magical, and its virtues are protective and nurturing.
3. Hematite: This crystal will help you totally ground your energy to earth, as well as strengthen your connection to the earth.
It’s a very powerful tool stimulate the mind, enhance memory and evoke deep thoughts.
The crystals have a highly protective energy and is wonderful for eliminating any negative energy within your body or energy field, just touch the stone and let it draw the negativity from you into itself.
4. Septaria: this one is one of the most interesting crystal stones, as there are no two pieces the same. It’s considered on of the most protective crystal stones, as it provides both grounding and shielding of the physical, mental, and emotional bodies.
It also has a calming effect and used in groups to increase emotional understanding and connectedness.
Additionally, It’s called the Speaking Stone as it enhances communication on multiple levels; matter of fact, a speaker friend of mine told me she carries a Septrain stone in her pocket every time she delivers a public speech.
5. Prasiolite Stone: It is often referred to as the Green Amethyst, but it is a very different stone when compared to the true purple stone that we commonly know as Amethyst. It is an excellent healing stone to use to ground yourself to the energy of the Earth.
Hold the stone while meditating or simply have the stone present at your work place, your hanging out place, or any place which you spend a considerable amount of time at to strengthen your connection with Mother Earth, allowing the stones powerful healing energy to flow up through your feet and into your heart.
So if you ever feel ungrounded, then give crystals a try! They are very powerful, colorful and are an amazing tool to use to getting grounded.
Which of the crystals mentioned above is your favorite and have you ever used crystals before? Let me know in the comment section below.
To a successful and grounded you,